Suppose Adrian Tea Brown should tell you that success or failure in your online network marketing business starts right there in your mind, what would you say? As Napoleon Hill says, “A man’s mental attitude in respect to defeat is the factor of major importance in determining whether he rides with the tides of fortune on the success side of the River of Life or is swept to the failure side by circumstances of misfortune”.
The whole secret of the formula by which you may turn defeat into an asset lives in your ability to maintain a positive mental attitude despite your personal challenges or the challenges around you, like the present economy for example.
You must practice to think positive and focus on what is important to your prospects or team. Thought just like action can be a habit. Do you have a habit of thinking positive or negative thoughts? You can think your way to success. Managing your online network marketing business in difficult times like now, can be to your advantage if you think positive, think about it. Here are seven tips to grow your online network marketing business in a bad economy.
1. Control Your Thoughts: Always control your thoughts, they are really the only thing you have control over. They will either make you or break you in this business. Get control of them and direct them towards your goals. Once you get control over your thoughts, the next step is to steer your prospects away from the negative mentality.
2. Look For Opportunities In The Crises: You are totally responsible for everything that is happening in your life. You have the power and the opportunity to change the direction of your life. You can do that by being positive. Know the difference between a glass that is half full from a glass that is half empty. The glass half full is going up, but the glass half empty is going down. When positive, you can help others see opportunities in their crisis.
3. Don’t Just “Please” Your Prospects or Team: Learn the difference between pleasing a prospect/team and providing value for them. Providing value means that you offer solutions, help them to solve problems, guide them in directions to fulfill their needs.. Pleasing is based on telling people what you think they want to hear.
4. Ensure Your Prospects/Team Feel Valued: People need to be valued, not just for their money, but for who they are. In order to do this, make sure that you are addressing their need for a strong sense of belonging and significance. For example, make sure that you are positive, proactive and always one step ahead of them, so you can offer substance of value.
5. Set Your Prospects/Team Expectations. It is not a matter of exceeding your prospects’ or team’s expectations, but rather, guaranteeing that they are never disappointed. Use your unique selling proposition (USP) to shape your prospect’s expectations. USP is your online network marketing business service or product’s most powerful benefits, in combination with a strong, unique aspect of your business. It answers that critical question… “Why should they trust you, buy from you, or use your service”.
6. Ensure That Your Prospects/Team Understand Your Values: People are drawn to integrity whether it comes from another person or from you. If your prospects/team understand what you stand for and what you are trying to accomplish, then they will be attracted to you to know more. It is important to remember to just be yourself. Do not pretend to be someone or anything else. Your own unique personality is a product in itself.
7. Let Your Actions Speak Louder Than Words: The people who get to know the “real you” who offer value that benefit them will love you and stay with you, or will only leave as a last resort. The key to survival of your online network marketing business in a down economy is to stay focus on what matter’s most – offering value and making your prospects or team satisfied.
Hi I’m Adrian T Brown the savvy home-based business online marketer showing you how to think and create Online Success Formula [http://www.bigmillionaires.com/]. Think about it, you work long and hard, and most times is to make others rich who are enjoying the best of life at your expense.